Introducing Zillow Offers iBuyer program information
Contact a Specialist (866) 655-1802 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST
Zillow, the online real estate marketplace, launched their iBuying program in 2018 and has since expanded rapidly across the nation. Appropriately named Zillow Offers, the iBuyer program is designed to make it easier than ever to sell your home.
Zillow Offers is currently buying and selling homes in the following markets:
- Atlanta, GA Median home value $400,000
- Austin, TX Median home value $595,000
- Burlington, NC Median home value $128,293
- Charlotte, NC Median home value $226,100
- Cincinnati, OH Median home value $144,200
- Colorado Springs, CO Median home value $370,700
- Columbus, OH Median home value $157,700
- Dallas, TX Median home value $400,000
- Denver, CO Median home value $422,700
- Fort Worth, TX Median home value $340,000
- Fort Collins, CO Median home value $392,900
- Grand Rapids, MI Median home value $163,000
- Houston, TX Median home value $329,000
- Indianapolis, IN Median home value $143,800
- Las Vegas, NV Median home value $274,100
- Los Angeles, CA Median home value $688,700
- Louisville, KY Median home value $161,900
- Memphis, TN Median home value $85,800
- Miami, FL Median home value $485,000
- Minneapolis, MN Median home value $267,100
- Nashville, TN Median home value $263,000
- Oklahoma, OK Median home value $131,000
- Orlando, FL Median home value $330,000
- Phoenix, AZ Median home value $242,100
- Portland, OR Median home value $417,600
- Raleigh, NC Median home value $277,400
- Richmond, VA Median home value $217,500
- Riverside, CA Median home value $409,800
- Sacramento, CA Median home value $326,400
- San Antonio, TX Median home value $280,000
- San Diego, CA Median home value $634,100
- St Paul, MN Median home value $326,400
- Tampa, FL Median home value $365,000
- Tucson, AZ Median home value $189,200
- Washington, DC Median home value $563,200
See what an iBuyer would pay for your home
Zillow Offers FAQs
Zillow Offers is an iBuyer program or instant home-buying program. It offers you an easier way to sell your home without even listing it. Instead of the traditional selling steps, Zillow Offers makes cash offers on homes online, without even seeing them.
If you're wondering what markets Zillow Offers is available in, they're currently buying homes in the following cities: Atlanta, GA, Austin, TX, Charlotte, NC, Cincinnati, OH, Colorado Springs, CO, Dallas, TX, Denver, CO, Fort Collins, CO, Houston, TX, Las Vegas, NV, Los Angeles, CA, Miami, FL, Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN, Nashville, TN, Orlando, FL, Phoenix, AZ, Portland, OR, Raleigh, NC, Riverside, CA/Inland Empire, Sacramento, CA, San Antonio, TX, San Diego, CA, Tampa, FL, and Tucson, AZ.
Zillow Offers usually purchases single family homes, townhomes, and condos in the $200,000 to $400,000 range, but it depends on your city and current market conditions.
That will vary depending on what Zillow Offers estimates that your home is valued at. To determine the amount, Zillow Offers uses competitive insights and algorithms.
To get an instant estimate and see what iBuyers like Zillow Offers would pay for your home in cash, enter your address into our iValuation tool.
Zillow iBuyer fees range between 1.5% and 7.9%, depending on the property and location. The fee does not include the usual additional expenses, such as agent commissions and taxes.
Zillow Offers has quickly become one of our nation's largest iBuyer programs. To date, Zillow Offers has purchased thousands of homes and the demand for a cash offer from Zillow Offers is rapidly increasing.
Zillow Offers will usually make you a cash offer on your home within 48 business hours.
Zillow Offers has an easy 4-step process for selling your home fast for cash. First, you complete an online application. Second, they perform what they call a "Zestimate" of your home value, based on the information you provide to them and the comparative sales data in your area. Using this, Zillow Offers presents you with an estimated cash offer. Third, they schedule a free in-person evaluation of your home and then finalize the cash offer they will make you. Lastly, if you accept their offer, you can choose a closing date and proceed with the sale.
Since Zillow Offers pays cash for your home and there is no traditional real estate agent involved, you can typically close on the sale anytime between 7 days and 90 days.