The average time it takes to sell a home is 71 days, from listing to closing. But not everyone has the option of taking their time when selling their home.
There is also the option of using a cash homebuyer in Fresno. This is the perfect option if you want to sell your home quickly with a little hassle.
Selling your home can feel overwhelming if you don’t know what your options are. This guide should help you figure out how you can sell your home under your own terms.
Keep reading to find out more about using a cash homebuyer in Fresno:
- Matt Buys Houses
- Central Valley House Buyer
- Zinc Home Buyers
- Osborne Homes
- SoCal Home Buyers
- Express Homebuyers Fresno
- We Buy Ugly Houses Fresno
Offer in 24-48 hours
No commissions or fees
Close in 7 days
One great option for homeowners looking to sell fast is iBuyer.com. We help you start the process of selling your home immediately without any hassle.
This gives you the option of getting cash for houses in Fresno. You can upload pictures of your home and include details about your home to speed up the process.
After you have done all of this, you should start to receive offers in as little as the same day. You can pick and choose what offers appeal to you.
Most homes can close in as little as 7 days after accepting the offer.
We offer you some of the best value offers available. There is also no obligation to accept any of the offers you receive.
Now that you understand what iBuyer.com is, what are the benefits? Here is a breakdown of the benefits you will get when you use our platform when selling your home:
- Multiple no-obligation offers
- Ease of use
- Skip the hassles of a traditional home sale
- Quick closing
- No agent required
Another thing you need to consider is the reviews. There are many positive reviews as most people have had a good experience.
Most comment about how easy and fast they were able to sell their home. As well as how easy it was to use the platform to get this job done without a headache.
iBuyer.com also has a 4.4-star rating on Trustpilot .
iBuyer.com is quickly spreading across the US, making it available for most states and cities, including Fresno.
Interested in your home’s current market value? Receive a free online home value estimate!
2. Matt Buys Houses
Close in as little as 7 days
Offer in 24 hours
A secondary company to look into is Matt Buys Houses. This is one of the Fresno companies that allows you more control as a homeowner if you choose to sell.
To start this process, you need to add details about your property. This is very easy and is completely free to do.
The information you have added will be reviewed by the team at this company. If your home meets all of the criteria required, they will contact you to set up an appointment.
You will be presented with a written no-obligation offer from the company. From the time that you receive the offer, you could sell your home and as little as seven days.
You will usually receive the offer within 24 hours. How quickly your house closes will depend on how long you need to think over the offer.
Another huge benefit to consider is that Matt Buys Houses does not charge any fees. This is because the company is the one directly purchasing your house from you.
This company promises to provide fair offers that align with the value of your home. This helps you to still get what you want from your home without the hassle of listing it.
Keep in mind that you may not get as high of an offer as you would if you were selling to a home buyer. This is because this company needs to save some money so that it can resell your home.
Here is an overview of the benefits of using this company:
- Cash offer in 24 hours
- Quick closing time
- Simplified process
Matt Buys Houses has a relatively good reputation among its clients. It does not have a huge amount of reviews, making it difficult to come to a decision.
There are several reviews mentioning poor communication, which you may want to consider. Other than that, many clients seem happy with their experience. It has a 4.8 rating on it’s Facebook profile. Consider reading their Google Business Profile reviews as well, as they have a 3.5-star rating.
This is not the biggest company available in Fresno, so it doesn’t yet have the most stand-out reputation. This company buys homes in cities all over the state of California.
If you live in California, this may be a great option if you want someone to buy my house in Fresno quickly.
3. Central Valley House Buyer
6% Service fee
1% Estimated closing costs
Free local move
Another option homeowners have is Central Valley House Buyer. This is a similar company that helps you sell your home within a short amount of time.
This company makes it easy to sell your home for cash. All you need to do is add information about your property so that it can be reviewed.
The information will be reviewed and if it meets the criteria, the team will reach out. They will help you schedule a quick appointment and offer a no-obligation offer.
This entire process can happen and as little as 24 hours. You will be able to look over the offer and decide if it is right for you.
If you choose to accept the offer, the time to close can be as little as seven days. Something else to consider is that there are no closing costs when you use this company.
This is different from traditional methods of selling your home, or you would have to pay an agent. The offer value is also quite good when compared to the competition.
Now that you understand what Central Valley House Buyer offers, let’s look at the benefits. There are several benefits you should consider before you make your decision:
- Quick cash offers
- Close in as little as 7 days
- No closing fees
- Accepts homes in all conditions
- Covers the entire Central Valley area
As for location coverage, this company covers the Fresno area as well as the Central Valley area. If you have a home in any of these areas, you may qualify.
4. Zinc Home Buyers
Offer in a few days
Buys homes as-is
Homeowners who want to sell in the Fresno area should also consider Zinc Home Buyers. This company helps you to get the process started and finished within a short amount of time.
This company will buy your home so that it can remodel and resell it. Because of this, you will be able to sell your home in any condition.
You will be able to receive a no-obligation offer that does not include any repairs. This is perfect if your home is old or needs remodeling.
These are homes that would usually be harder to sell since they are not as valuable. It is not very clear how long it takes to receive an offer or to close the sale.
You will most likely receive an offer within a day or a few days. From there, how quickly the offer closes will usually depend on how quickly you accept it.
There are many benefits you want to consider if you go with this company. Here are some examples of the main benefits that stand out:
- Buys distressed homes
- They have reasonable offers
- They don’t require repairs
As for this company’s reputation, there’s only one 5-star review online.
They accept homes in the California area, mostly in Central Valley.
5. Osborne Homes
Close in as little as 7 days
Offers in 48 hours
Buys houses as-is
Another company you should consider if you want to start selling your home is Osborn Homes. It provides a very simple process where you can list information about your home.
This information will be reviewed, and you will be contacted if it is a good fit. An appointment will be set up, and you will receive a fair offer at no obligation.
Once you have accepted the offer, you will be able to get your cash very fast. It is also worth mentioning that there is no closing fee attached to selling your home.
Offers are usually sent out within 48 hours, and how soon it closes depends on you. But most homes can close within seven days after you accept the offer.
Osborne Homes offer good prices to help you get the most from your home. This is a company that buys homes so that it can turn around and resell them.
Because of this, you should expect a slightly lower offer than you would if you were selling to a buyer.
There are many benefits associated with finding a cash homebuyer in Fresno. This is a great option if you are on a time crunch or need the money in hand.
Here are some benefits worth considering when making your decision:
- Offers in 48 hours
- Closing within 7 days
- Easy process
- No closing fees
This company also has an okay reputation in the Fresno area with its clients. The reviews aren’t all positive, so you want to do your research into the most common complaints.
It has a 3.2 rating but you can also look around to see if there are more reviews to be found. As for locations that it covers, this company buys houses from all over California state.
Osborne homes buys houses in multiple locations in California, including Fresno.
6. SoCal Home Buyers
No fees or closing costs
Close in 7 days
Another option on this list for homeowners is SoCal Home Buyers.
You can fill out the form or call the company directly. The team will schedule a phone call to discuss additional details about the home.
Once that has been accomplished, the company will offer you a cash offer for your home. It also recommends that you hire an inspector to assess the value of your home.
You can often receive an offer within 24 hours. If you accept that offer, it will take about seven days for the sale to close and for you to get your money.
The average timeframe you can expect is 10 to 30 days. You also are not responsible for paying any closing costs.
You get to keep 100% of the money you get for your home. SoCal Home Buyers will pay any associated transaction fees.
There are other important details that you need to consider before choosing a home buyer company. Here are the benefits you will receive when working with SoCal Home Buyers.
- Quick cash offers
- No closing fees
- Fast closing timeline
- Easy of use
This company is very well known throughout the California area. The majority of customers who use it to sell their homes are very happy with their experience.
As for the locations that it covers, this includes San Bernardino County and Riverside County, as well as Los Angeles County, Orange County, and San Diego County.
7. Express Homebuyers Fresno
All-cash offers, no obligation
Flexible closing timeline
Still, looking for someone to buy my house in Fresno? You can check out Express Homebuyers Fresno.
This is another company that allows you to fill out a quick form online about your home. This includes the address and your information so that you can be contacted.
You will then receive a no-obligation offer of cash for your home. It boasts being able to sell your home in as little as seven days.
You should receive your offer within 24 to 48 hours. You will also have a home visit scheduled to review the paperwork to finalize the offer.
If necessary, you could always take longer for the sale to close. This may be necessary if you need to arrange another place to live after your home is sold.
You will be able to receive a very reasonably priced offer for your home. This company prides itself on being fair when purchasing homes for cash.
Selling your home can be a very overwhelming process. Choosing a home buyer to manage this for you helps to reduce stress and it gets the process over faster.
Here are the benefits you can expect when working with Express Homebuyers:
- Fast offer time
- Quick closing
- Flexible closing times
- No repairs required
When it comes to reviews, this company has glowing reviews from its past clients. Many people were happy with the experience they had and the result of selling their homes.
It has a 4.3-star rating on Trustpilot, but you can find reviews at other sources as well.
This is a franchise homebuyer company that encompasses 27 states across the US. This means that your home may very well qualify.
8. We Buy Ugly Houses Fresno
Offer in 24-48 hours
Close in as little as 3 weeks
Buys houses as-is
If you’re still looking for a home buyer, another option is We Buy Ugly Houses Fresno. This company purchases homes directly from the homeowner.
This company provides a straightforward process that allows you to sell your home as it is. You will need to call the company’s property specialist for a consultation.
You will then receive a cash offer that you can either accept or decline. Closing times are usually around three weeks or longer if you need more time.
You should be able to receive your offer within 24 to 48 hours. You will also not be responsible for making any repairs to your home before selling it.
As far as offers go, you can expect a fair offer from this company. This, of course, will depend on the state of your home and its overall value.
Homes that need renovations or repairs are not going to bring in as much money. But this does provide a good option for selling your home as soon as possible.
Now that you know more about We Buy Ugly Homes Fresno, what are the benefits? Here is an overview of the main benefits you can expect from this company:
- Simple process
- No-obligation offers
- No repairs required
- Flexible timeline if necesarry
We couldn’t find any relevant reviews about their Fresno location.
It covers many different states and cities including Fresno.
What are cash home buyers, and why do people choose to sell their homes to them?
Cash home buyers are individuals or companies that purchase properties directly from homeowners without the need for a traditional real estate agent or bank financing. These buyers typically use their own cash reserves to make the purchase, which means that the sale can be completed quickly, often in as little as a few days or weeks.
Benefits of selling to a cash home buyer
Selling your home to a cash buyer can offer several benefits, including:
- Speed: One of the most significant advantages of selling to a cash buyer is the speed at which the transaction can be completed. Since cash buyers don’t need to wait for mortgage approvals or other financing, they can often close the sale within days or weeks, which can be particularly beneficial if you need to sell your home quickly.
- Convenience: Selling to a cash buyer can also be very convenient, as you won’t need to deal with the hassle of listing your home, staging it for showings, or negotiating with potential buyers. Instead, you can simply receive an offer and choose whether or not to accept it.
- Reduced costs: Selling to a cash buyer can also help you save money on some of the expenses associated with traditional home sales, such as real estate agent commissions, closing costs, and repairs or upgrades to make your home more marketable.
- Certainty: When you sell your home to a cash buyer, you can have more certainty about the sale process and the outcome. There are no contingencies or financing issues to worry about, which can provide peace of mind and help you plan for your future.
- As-Is sales: Finally, cash buyers are often willing to purchase properties in their current condition, which means that you won’t need to spend time or money making repairs or upgrades to your home before selling it. This can be particularly appealing if you have a property that is in disrepair or requires significant renovation.
Selling your home to a cash buyer can be a convenient, fast, and cost-effective option that can provide a range of benefits depending on your situation. However, it is important to carefully evaluate any offers you receive and work with a reputable buyer to ensure a fair and transparent transaction.
Risks and drawbacks of selling to a cash home buyer
While there are several benefits to selling your home to a cash buyer, there are also some risks and drawbacks to consider. These include:
- Lower offers: Cash buyers may offer lower purchase prices than traditional buyers, especially if they know that you are in a hurry to sell. This means that you may need to compromise on price in order to secure a fast sale.
- Scams: There are some cash buyers who engage in scams or fraudulent practices, so it is important to do your due diligence and research any buyer or company you are considering working with. Look for reviews, testimonials, and references to ensure that you are working with a reputable buyer.
- Limited market: Cash buyers may have specific criteria for the properties they are willing to purchase, which can limit your potential market. For example, some cash buyers may only purchase properties in certain neighborhoods, or may only be interested in properties of a certain size or condition.
It’s essential to weigh the pros and cons of selling to a cash home buyer and determine if it is the right option for your situation. Ensure that you have a thorough understanding of the process and the risks involved before making a final decision.
What to look for in a reputable cash home buyer company in Fresno
When looking for a reputable cash home buyer company, there are several factors to consider. These include:
- Reviews and ratings:Research the company’s reputation by reading online reviews and checking references. Look for any red flags, such as complaints about scams, fraud, or other unethical practices.
- Transparency and communication: Look for a company that is transparent about its process and offers clear and upfront communication. A reputable cash buyer should be willing to answer your questions and explain their buying process in detail.
- Competitive offers: Ensure that the company is offering you a fair price for your property based on its current market value. Compare offers from multiple buyers to ensure that you are getting a fair deal.
- Local expertise and experience: Check to make sure that the company you are considering is licensed and accredited to operate in your area. Look for industry affiliations and certifications, as well as any awards or recognition the company has received.
Types of cash home buyers in Fresno
There are several types of cash home buyers that you may encounter when looking to sell your property. These include:
- iBuyers: iBuyers are online companies that use technology and data analysis to make quick offers on homes. They typically buy properties as-is, without the need for repairs or upgrades, and can complete the sale quickly. However, their offers may be lower than what you could get on the open market.
- We Buy Houses companies: These companies specialize in purchasing properties as investments and may offer cash for your home. They may also offer other services, such as property management or renovation services, to help you get the most out of your sale.
- Flippers: House flippers are investors who purchase properties, make repairs or upgrades, and then sell them for a profit. They may offer cash for your property, but their offers may be lower than what you could get on the open market since they need to make a profit on the sale.
- Buy-and-hold companies: Buy-and-hold companies are a type of real estate investment company that focuses on purchasing properties as long-term investments. These companies typically purchase properties that they believe will appreciate in value over time, and hold onto them for several years, renting them out to tenants to generate rental income.
How do cash home buyers work?
Cash home buyers typically work by purchasing properties directly from homeowners for cash. The process of working with a cash home buyer can be fast and convenient, as it typically involves fewer steps and less paperwork than a traditional home sale.
However, it’s important to carefully evaluate any offers you receive and work with a reputable buyer to ensure a fair and transparent transaction.
The typical process of selling a home to a cash home buyer
- Initial consultation: The cash buyer will typically schedule an initial consultation with the homeowner to discuss the property and the sale process. During this consultation, they may ask questions about the property’s condition, location, and other relevant details to determine whether it meets their investment criteria.
- Property inspection: The cash buyer may then schedule a property inspection to assess the property’s condition and estimate any necessary repairs or renovations. This inspection can help the cash buyer determine how much they are willing to offer for the property.
- Cash offer: Based on the property inspection and other factors, the cash buyer will typically make a cash offer for the property. This offer may be lower than the property’s market value, as the cash buyer is looking to make a profit on the purchase.
- Negotiation: The homeowner can then negotiate the terms of the offer with the cash buyer, including the purchase price, closing date, and other details. If both parties agree on the terms, the homeowner can accept the offer and move forward with the sale.
- Closing: The cash buyer will typically arrange for the closing of the sale, which may involve paying off any existing mortgages or liens on the property, transferring ownership to the cash buyer, and disbursing the proceeds of the sale to the homeowner.
Tips for preparing your home and negotiating with a cash home buyer
Preparing your home and negotiating with a cash home buyer can help ensure a successful and profitable sale. Here are some tips to help you prepare your home and negotiate with a cash home buyer:
- Clean and declutter your home: Before listing your home for sale, it’s essential to clean and declutter your home. This will help your home look more attractive to potential buyers and make it easier for them to imagine themselves living there.
- Make minor repairs: Make any minor repairs or upgrades to your home that can help increase its value. This can include fixing leaky faucets, replacing worn-out carpet, or painting the walls.
- Get multiple offers: Get multiple offers from different cash home buyers to ensure that you are getting a fair price for your property. You can compare offers and negotiate with the buyer who offers the best deal.
- Be transparent: Be transparent about your home’s condition and any issues that may need to be addressed. This can help build trust with the cash home buyer and ensure a smoother transaction.
- Know your bottom line: Determine your bottom line before negotiating with a cash home buyer. This will help you avoid settling for a lower price than you are comfortable with and help you negotiate more effectively.
Questions to ask and information to gather during the decision-making process
When considering a cash home buyer, it’s important to ask questions and gather information to help you make an informed decision. Here are some questions to ask and information to gather during the decision-making process:
- What is their experience in the local real estate market?
- What is their process for determining the purchase price of a property?
- What fees or commissions do they charge, and how are they calculated?
- How quickly can they close the sale?
- What repairs or upgrades will they expect you to make before purchasing your property?
- Do they have any references or reviews from past clients?
By asking these questions and gathering information, you can make a more informed decision when choosing a cash home buyer. You’ll be better equipped to evaluate different offers, negotiate the best deal, and ensure a smooth and successful sale.
Final thoughts on Cash Home Buyers in Fresno
If you live in Fresno, you may want to sell your home to move to a different one. If this is the case, you may not feel up to waiting around after listing your home.
This is where choosing a home buyer comes in, as it simplifies the process. You won’t have to list your home online or hire a realtor to help you.
When you are making your decision, you need to weigh the pros and cons. Look for companies that have experience buying and selling homes that are like yours.
You also need to do plenty of online research to see what others are saying. Expect to find a variety of positive and negative reviews but keep an eye out for any red flags.
It is also a good idea to shop around for a variety of different offers. The majority of companies offer no-obligation offers, so this is a great option.
This will help you to choose the company that is going to give you the best price for your home.
Discover your home’s worth online for free in minutes!
FAQs about selling a home to a Cash Buyer in Fresno
You may still have some questions about Fresno companies that buy houses for cash. This is understandable since you may not be familiar with how this process works.
The good news is that this process is much simpler than going with traditional methods. Here are some questions and answers to reference if you are looking to sell my house fast in Fresno.
The typical offer price for a cash home buyer in Fresno varies depending on factors such as the condition of the property, location, and market trends. However, most offer a price between 30% to 70% off the retail price.
iBuyers generally offer better offers because they operate on low margins.
Different companies have different systems in place for buying homes. The average timeline you can expect is usually around 7 to 30 days.
This also depends on how long it takes for you to accept the offer and if you need an extended timeline.
Whether there are fees or not depends completely on the company you use. Some companies have a small fee, while others don’t have a fee at all.
It also depends on if the company is buying your home directly or if individual sellers are supplying the offers.
One of the biggest benefits of using a home buyer is not needing to make any repairs. The majority of home buyers buy homes as they are.
You are not required to make any repairs or renovations, as the offer is for the home in its current state.
Depending on your situation, you may not have any legal implications when selling your home. This also depends on how much you receive for the home.
In some instances, you may owe taxes, or it may be reported as a capital gain.