Selling your home quickly and cheaply can be difficult, which is why selling homes for cash is becoming more popular. In 2022, there were 62,000 homes sold for cash instead of financing with an independent home buyer.
If you want to avoid hassles like closing fees, home inspections, and mortgage approvals, then selling your home to a cash home buyer in Miami is your only option. But, how do you know which company to sell your house to and get the most profit?
Use this guide to the 10 best Miami cash home buyers to get started.
Best Cash Home Buyers in Miami
Miami has some of the most sought-after properties in the country because of its beach proximity and its cultural gateways. And with a high annual appreciation value of 27.4%, it is well worth the investment if you plan on selling your home.
Use this list of cash home buyers for selling houses quickly to get the most out of your investment:
- The Buy Guys
- South Florida Cash Home Buyers
- The Friendly Home Buyer
- Mission Valley Home Buyers
- Fair Offer Florida
- All About Real Estate
- Liberty House Buying Group
Offer in 24-48 hours
No commissions or fees
Close in 7 days
At the top of the list of Miami companies that buy houses for cash is iBuyer.com as it offers a quick 3-step process to evaluate the value, get an offer, and sell your home. It also uses instant offers so that you can enter your real estate information on the site and see your home’s value right away.
Create an account on iBuyer.com, upload pictures, and add basic information about your home to get started. Then, when you are finished, you will get no obligation offers in 24-48 hours.
Once you see an offer that matches your preferred sell price, you can accept it. The money is placed in escrow and you can begin closing in as little as 2 weeks or less.
iBuyer offers a fair house price by calculating its value based on relevant data.
One of the best benefits of iBuyer.com is that it connects you to several buyer companies. Other advantages of the buyer include the following:
- Continued support to show you how to sell your house fast
- Get an instant snapshot of your home value using big data
- Includes a pool of qualified buyers so you have more offers
The company received 4.4 stars on Trustpilot. Reviews say they enjoy the way the company supports their home-buying experience. They also mention that having them as an intermediary between buyers is also helpful.
iBuyer works with homeowners in Miami as well as the rest of the country.
Interested in your home’s current market value? Receive a free online home value estimate!
5% service fee
Offer in 24-48 hours
Flexible closing date
Opendoor offers similar home-selling services that eliminate the need for traditional listing methods. With their competitive cash offer, you can sell your home without showings or repairs. They’ll even offer flexibility when choosing your close date.
The process works similarly to how it works at iBuyer. When you sell your house to Opendoor, they’ll make you a cash offer in just a matter of days, providing you with the cash you need to purchase your next home.
Closing costs vary depending on the location and include title insurance, escrow, and HOA fees. However, they usually come out to about 1%. Other fees include a 5% service charge and a deduction from the total sale price for any major repairs needed.
Opendoor has some of the fastest closing timelines that make it one of the best companies to choose if you need to sell your home quickly. They also other the following benefits.
- Low service fees
- Handles repair work
- Flexible closing dates
The company received 1.4 stars on Trustpilot and 4.4 stars on Reviews.io. While sellers like the quick and simple process of getting an offer fast as well as their professionalism, many customers complain about low offers or inflated offers that are taken out of costly repairs. The quality of repairs is also a concern for sellers and buyers of homes through Opendoor.
You can sell your home in dozens of major cities across the country including Miami.
3. The Buy Guys
No closing costs
Close in as little as 5 days
Flexible closing dates
When it comes to cash for houses in Miami, The Buy Guys are useful if your home isn’t in the best condition and you don’t want to make repairs. They make you an offer for your home no matter what it looks like. It does this through a quick yet personalized process that considers your unique situation.
To get an offer, you can call a representative on the phone or fill out an online form to discuss your selling needs. You will receive an offer instantly on the phone or within a few minutes of sending the form.
Once an offer is made, you will receive a contract within a day. Then you have 5 days to review it and accept it. After the contract is signed choose a closing date to sign the title and receive your payment.
You don’t have to worry about closing costs because The Buy Guy pays this for you. The only costs you will pay are the state and county property tax and mortgage balances, if any.
The Buy Guys works with you during each step of the home-selling process. It does this by using a hands-on approach to buying your home. This includes the following benefits.
- Has no closing costs
- Buys homes in any condition
- Doesn’t require repairs prior to selling
The company received 4.08 stars from BBB, 3.7 stars from Trustpilot, and 2.5 stars from Yelp.com. Customers praise the personal service they received from The Buy Guys. They say this makes the house-selling experience very easy, effective, and fast. However, some people thought the offers were too low.
The Buy Guys will buy your home in their service areas of Florida, Georgia, and Alabama. This includes homes in Miami.
4. South Florida Cash Home Buyers
Offer in 24 hours
Closing in 7 days
No fees or commission
Preparing homes for sale is a hassle for most homeowners who own property that is in disrepair or bad condition from renting it to others. That is where Miami companies that buy houses for cash, like South Florida Cash Home Buyers come to the rescue because they buy homes in any condition. This strategy includes a reasonable offer that is below the value of your home so that you don’t need to make any repairs for a quick sale.
They take care of fixing the house after they buy it to resell it later for a profit. While you might get less money upfront, this process makes the selling procedures quick and easy without any action on your part.
Since they are the ones buying your home directly, they generate an offer for you within 24 hours of completing their questionnaire. You can accept this offer without having your home inspected or planning repairs prior to the sale of your home.
Pick your closing date in as little as 7 days of accepting an offer. Because they aren’t listing your home or finding a cash buyer, they are able to buy your home and transfer the money to you immediately after closing.
There are no closing fees, service charges, or concessions to worry about. You also don’t have to clean your property or make any repairs. It is sold entirely in its current condition, making it simple to move out or give notice to any tenants in time for handing it over to the company
You might end up getting less money upfront, but you don’t have to worry about getting your home in better condition for it to sell for a higher price. Instead, they compare your home to other properties in the area and calculate the cost of renovations to make it an asset for the seller’s market.
There may be benefits to using a buyer that doesn’t act as the middleman. South Florida Cash Home Buyers are the ones purchasing your home so you will get the following benefits:
- Quick turn-around time
- Has no closing costs or service fees
- Doesn’t require repairs or cleaning prior to selling
- Sell directly to the home cash buyer, no need for listing or waiting for a buyer
The company received 5 stars on Facebook and there are a few testimonials on their website. These reviews mention the company’s professionalism as well as their fast service and fair price.
Their main business location for buying homes is in Miami developments. However, they also mention South Florida, especially Broward County.
5. The Friendly Home Buyer
The Friendly Home Buyer makes getting money for your home easy as they pay even before the completion of closing. They also buy any type of home no matter the condition, with no fees or closing costs.
It is a transparent team that offers personalized service that completes the process without you having to travel to make the deal. Their website says that you can close on the dale of your home without leaving your living room.
The timeframe isn’t mentioned on their website, but they do buy your home directly without listing it or waiting for a buyer. Since they buy your home directly, you won’t have to wait for a buyer to accept the given value of your home.
Although an exact timeframe isn’t mentioned, The Friendly Home Buyer appears to be flexible with closing dates. They also don’t require a set time to move out of your home. It seems they automate the seller experience for your situation so that you can act on your schedule.
Just like most direct buyers, they don’t include any service fees or closing costs. They deal only with the offer made for your home. You also don’t have to worry about cleaning up or making repairs because they do that for you after buying your home.
Because they buy homes as-is, the property value is based on the condition and how much work will need to be done to resell it. The offer for your home, therefore, may be lower than if you prepared it for sale. But, this amount is recovered by saving money on costly repairs and renovations.
The Friendly Home Buyer makes selling your home easy no matter what the condition of your home. Their flexibility and customer service are just two go the benefits. Here are a few more advantages of using them.
- Transparent and personal staff
- Has no closing costs or service fees
- Doesn’t require repairs or cleaning prior to selling
- Can make payment even before closing completion
The best part about selling your house for cash is that you know who is buying your house. In this case, sellers seem to prefer having The Friendly Home Buyer as the ones taking over their property because the company has an A+ rating on the BBB, but there are no reviews. They also have been in business for 6 years and have no complaints.
In addition, they have 5 stars on Google reviews, which includes comments that the company is easy to work with, experienced, and straightforward about the selling process.
The Friendly Home Buyers service all of Florida, including Miami. And they consider homes in any condition or type, from foreclosures to unwanted inherited properties.
6. Mission Valley Home Buyers
Close in 7 days
Mission Valley Home Buyers prides itself on helping homeowners sell their homes fast to get homeowners out of unfavorable situations like foreclosure or unwanted property. They work directly with sellers, buying houses without the middlemen of real estate agents or listing processes.
Meeting you in person to discuss the value of your home and the expected offer is another personal touch used by this company.
Once you complete the property form online, a representative will call you within 24 hours to make an appointment. You will be presented with a cash offer with no obligation to accept until you feel ready.
It takes a minimum of 7 days to close on your home’s sale once you accept the offer. The process is completed at a local title service and you will get paid immediately after closing the deal.
At Mission Valley Home Buyers, you can sell your home without paying any commissions or service fees. You also don’t have to worry about home repairs prior to selling. The company does the repairs after closing to turn a profit on your home.
House values are determined by the location, condition of the home and necessary repairs, and the price comparison to other homes selling in your area. They claim to offer a fair price based on the fluctuation of the housing market.
Mission Valley Home Buyers care about helping people get out of tough real estate situations. That is why they offer the following features.
- In-person appointments
- Pay no service fees or commissions
- Houses are sold as-is without the need for repairs
- Fast turn-around time
They received 5 stars on the BBB and 4.6 stars on Google reviews. Sellers praise the flexibility and guidance given by Mission Valley home Buyers. They found them to be professional and organized while accommodating special requests.
The company specializes in and focuses on homes in Florida, including Miami.
7. Fair Offer Florida
Get an offer in 24 hours
Closing in as little as 7 days
Fair Offer Florida’s motto is all in its name. They promise to make you a fair offer on your home without the hassle of selling through an agent.
They also remove the burden of paying for service fees, closing costs, and commissions because you are selling directly to them. And, they make the selling process quick without having to show your home or fix it up to sell it.
You will receive a cash offer within 24 hours after completing the request. The offer amount is guaranteed, so you can rest assured that you will get paid what is promised.
Closing is adjusted to your schedule and preferences. However, they offer a minimum closing timeframe of 7 days. The buyer uses a reliable title company.
Like similar buyers, they purchase your home as-is and don’t require repair work to make a sale. They also handle the closing costs and charge no service or commission fees.
The company admits that offers can be below the value of your home; however, this is in an effort to get your home sold fast. You won’t have to wait for financing or a buyer to accept your offer. They buy the house with cash directly, so there is no waiting around.
This buyer is serious about getting you the best price for your home. They do this by offering the following benefits.
- Price guarantees
- Flexible closing schedule
- Houses are sold as-is without the need for repairs
- 24-hour offers and 7-day minimum closing
Fair Offer Florida is an expert in Florida real estate and knows every county, especially ones in Miami. They also buy homes across the country.
8. All About Real Estate
Close in 7 days
No closing costs
The All About Real Estate home buyers are focused on difficult home selling situations where they can help someone sell their property fast. They are a full-service home buyer as they handle the paperwork and pay the closing costs for your home sale.
Their owner has over 25 years of real estate experience as a rental manager and home renovation contractor. He started the company with a passion for helping people sell their homes fast and move on with their lives.
Get an instant offer after making an appointment with an agent. They will come to your home to assess its value and then make an offer on the spot.
You choose how fast or slow you want to close on your house. But, this process can be done in as little as 7 days. The closing procedures are also simple because you won’t have to make repairs on your home or clean it up to make a sale.
All About Real Estate also covers the cost of closing. And since they are the buyer, you won’t have to pay any agent fees or commissions. If you have a difficult situation like tenants that won’t leave, they will also handle the legal procedures to remove unwanted renters.
The company analyzes the market in your area to see what other similar houses are selling for. They also consider the cost of any renovation or repairs to make the home viable for resale.
All About Real Estate handles every aspect of your home selling experience. They include the following benefits to get your home sold as quickly as possible.
- Personal home meetings and assessments
- Pick your closing date
- Houses are sold as-is without the need for repairs
They received 5 stars on Facebook. Reviews suggest that the company is reliable and on schedule. They are also fast and honest in offering the best price for your home in under a week.
They also have a 5-star rating on their Google Business Profile
They buy as-in homes in South Florida including, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach. Sell any type of home in these areas, whether it’s a condo or single-family home, in foreclosure, or damaged.
9. Liberty House Buying Group
No fees. No commissions. No repairs
Liberty House Buying Group is known for its hassle-free home-selling process. They counter other home offers to get you a great price for your home.
The company has been buying homes in Florida since 2017 and is registered and comply with the State of Florida home cash buying laws.
They make an offer after you submit your details online. This will be followed up with a phone call to discuss the condition of your home. A representative will then make you an offer on your home.
The process to close on your home could take as little as a week, which means you get paid fast. Plus, you can choose a closing date to move as fast or slow as you want.
Liberty House Buying Group allows you to sell directly to the buyer (them) without using an agent or listing your home. This means they charge no closing costs or service and commission fees. They also take care of any repairs or cleaning before you can get a good offer for your house.
To calculate the value of your home, they use a formula based on the value of your home after repairs, the cost of repairs, selling fees, and minimum profit margins. They also compare the value of your neighbor’s homes and features to create a fair price.
This buyer takes time to explain your home’s value and walk you through the selling process. They also include the following features.
- Match or counteroffer from other companies
- Close according to your schedule
- Sell your home without repairing or cleaning it
- 10 years of experience in home cash buying
They received 5 stars on Facebook. They also have an A+ rating on BBB and no complaints. Their reviews mention clients who were happy with the genuine and personalized experience they received from the owner who stayed in contact throughout the process.
The company buys homes throughout Florida, including Miami. This includes homes in any condition or under any type of legal situation.
What are cash home buyers, and why do people choose to sell their homes to them?
Cash home buyers are individuals or companies that purchase properties directly from homeowners without the need for a traditional real estate agent or bank financing. These buyers typically use their own cash reserves to make the purchase, which means that the sale can be completed quickly, often in as little as a few days or weeks.
Benefits of selling to a cash home buyer
Selling your home to a cash buyer can offer several benefits, including:
- Speed: One of the most significant advantages of selling to a cash buyer is the speed at which the transaction can be completed. Since cash buyers don’t need to wait for mortgage approvals or other financing, they can often close the sale within days or weeks, which can be particularly beneficial if you need to sell your home quickly.
- Convenience: Selling to a cash buyer can also be very convenient, as you won’t need to deal with the hassle of listing your home, staging it for showings, or negotiating with potential buyers. Instead, you can simply receive an offer and choose whether or not to accept it.
- Reduced costs: Selling to a cash buyer can also help you save money on some of the expenses associated with traditional home sales, such as real estate agent commissions, closing costs, and repairs or upgrades to make your home more marketable.
- Certainty: When you sell your home to a cash buyer, you can have more certainty about the sale process and the outcome. There are no contingencies or financing issues to worry about, which can provide peace of mind and help you plan for your future.
- As-Is sales: Finally, cash buyers are often willing to purchase properties in their current condition, which means that you won’t need to spend time or money making repairs or upgrades to your home before selling it. This can be particularly appealing if you have a property that is in disrepair or requires significant renovation.
Selling your home to a cash buyer can be a convenient, fast, and cost-effective option that can provide a range of benefits depending on your situation. However, it is important to carefully evaluate any offers you receive and work with a reputable buyer to ensure a fair and transparent transaction.
Risks and drawbacks of selling to a cash home buyer
While there are several benefits to selling your home to a cash buyer, there are also some risks and drawbacks to consider. These include:
- Lower offers: Cash buyers may offer lower purchase prices than traditional buyers, especially if they know that you are in a hurry to sell. This means that you may need to compromise on price in order to secure a fast sale.
- Scams: There are some cash buyers who engage in scams or fraudulent practices, so it is important to do your due diligence and research any buyer or company you are considering working with. Look for reviews, testimonials, and references to ensure that you are working with a reputable buyer.
- Limited market: Cash buyers may have specific criteria for the properties they are willing to purchase, which can limit your potential market. For example, some cash buyers may only purchase properties in certain neighborhoods, or may only be interested in properties of a certain size or condition.
It’s essential to weigh the pros and cons of selling to a cash home buyer and determine if it is the right option for your situation. Ensure that you have a thorough understanding of the process and the risks involved before making a final decision.
What to look for in a reputable cash home buyer company in Miami
When looking for a reputable cash home buyer company, there are several factors to consider. These include:
- Reviews and ratings: Research the company’s reputation by reading online reviews and checking references. Look for any red flags, such as complaints about scams, fraud, or other unethical practices.
- Transparency and communication: Look for a company that is transparent about its process and offers clear and upfront communication. A reputable cash buyer should be willing to answer your questions and explain their buying process in detail.
- Competitive offers: Ensure that the company is offering you a fair price for your property based on its current market value. Compare offers from multiple buyers to ensure that you are getting a fair deal.
- Local expertise and experience: Check to make sure that the company you are considering is licensed and accredited to operate in your area. Look for industry affiliations and certifications, as well as any awards or recognition the company has received.
Types of cash home buyers in Miami
There are several types of cash home buyers that you may encounter when looking to sell your property. These include:
- iBuyers: iBuyers are online companies that use technology and data analysis to make quick offers on homes. They typically buy properties as-is, without the need for repairs or upgrades, and can complete the sale quickly. However, their offers may be lower than what you could get on the open market.
- We Buy Houses companies: These companies specialize in purchasing properties as investments and may offer cash for your home. They may also offer other services, such as property management or renovation services, to help you get the most out of your sale.
- Flippers: House flippers are investors who purchase properties, make repairs or upgrades, and then sell them for a profit. They may offer cash for your property, but their offers may be lower than what you could get on the open market since they need to make a profit on the sale.
- Buy-and-hold companies: Buy-and-hold companies are a type of real estate investment company that focuses on purchasing properties as long-term investments. These companies typically purchase properties that they believe will appreciate in value over time, and hold onto them for several years, renting them out to tenants to generate rental income.
How do cash home buyers work?
Cash home buyers typically work by purchasing properties directly from homeowners for cash. The process of working with a cash home buyer can be fast and convenient, as it typically involves fewer steps and less paperwork than a traditional home sale.
However, it’s important to carefully evaluate any offers you receive and work with a reputable buyer to ensure a fair and transparent transaction.
The typical process of selling a home to a cash home buyer
- Initial consultation: The cash buyer will typically schedule an initial consultation with the homeowner to discuss the property and the sale process. During this consultation, they may ask questions about the property’s condition, location, and other relevant details to determine whether it meets their investment criteria.
- Property inspection: The cash buyer may then schedule a property inspection to assess the property’s condition and estimate any necessary repairs or renovations. This inspection can help the cash buyer determine how much they are willing to offer for the property.
- Cash offer: Based on the property inspection and other factors, the cash buyer will typically make a cash offer for the property. This offer may be lower than the property’s market value, as the cash buyer is looking to make a profit on the purchase.
- Negotiation: The homeowner can then negotiate the terms of the offer with the cash buyer, including the purchase price, closing date, and other details. If both parties agree on the terms, the homeowner can accept the offer and move forward with the sale.
- Closing: The cash buyer will typically arrange for the closing of the sale, which may involve paying off any existing mortgages or liens on the property, transferring ownership to the cash buyer, and disbursing the proceeds of the sale to the homeowner.
Tips for preparing your home and negotiating with a cash home buyer
Preparing your home and negotiating with a cash home buyer can help ensure a successful and profitable sale. Here are some tips to help you prepare your home and negotiate with a cash home buyer:
- Clean and declutter your home: Before listing your home for sale, it’s essential to clean and declutter your home. This will help your home look more attractive to potential buyers and make it easier for them to imagine themselves living there.
- Make minor repairs: Make any minor repairs or upgrades to your home that can help increase its value. This can include fixing leaky faucets, replacing worn-out carpet, or painting the walls.
- Get multiple offers: Get multiple offers from different cash home buyers to ensure that you are getting a fair price for your property. You can compare offers and negotiate with the buyer who offers the best deal.
- Be transparent: Be transparent about your home’s condition and any issues that may need to be addressed. This can help build trust with the cash home buyer and ensure a smoother transaction.
- Know your bottom line: Determine your bottom line before negotiating with a cash home buyer. This will help you avoid settling for a lower price than you are comfortable with and help you negotiate more effectively.
Questions to ask and information to gather during the decision-making process
When considering a cash home buyer, it’s important to ask questions and gather information to help you make an informed decision. Here are some questions to ask and information to gather during the decision-making process:
- What is their experience in the local real estate market?
- What is their process for determining the purchase price of a property?
- What fees or commissions do they charge, and how are they calculated?
- How quickly can they close the sale?
- What repairs or upgrades will they expect you to make before purchasing your property?
- Do they have any references or reviews from past clients?
By asking these questions and gathering information, you can make a more informed decision when choosing a cash home buyer. You’ll be better equipped to evaluate different offers, negotiate the best deal, and ensure a smooth and successful sale.
Choosing a Cash Home Buyer in Miami
When it comes to picking a cash home buyer in Miami, you have many options. Most of the buyers offer similar perks like selling without a real estate agent or paying commission fees.
That is why your best option is to use iBuyers.com so that you can see all the available offers from the best companies.
Get started by getting a home estimate to get your offer fast.
Discover your home’s worth online for free in minutes!
If you still have questions about the buying process we are here to help. Read these common questions and answers to move along in the house-selling process.
The typical offer price for a cash home buyer in Miami varies depending on factors such as the condition of the property, location, and market trends. However, most offer a price between 30% to 70% off the retail price.
iBuyers generally offer better offers because they operate on low margins.
The average time it takes to sell your home to a cash home buyer varies but is typically fast, with the quickest being about a week and the slowest being several weeks.
Some cash home buyers use a service fee of about 5-7% and also have a 1% closing fee, which is usually between 3-6% if you used a real estate agent. Other companies don’t charge anything to close on the sale of your home, including the closing fees.
You may also have to pay for repairs to your home to get it in proper condition for selling. However, some buyers take care of the repairs for you and include the repair and renovation costs in the value of your home and the initial offer.